Strategic Financial Planning
To remain viable in today’s competitive health care marketplace, providers must be able to discern opportunities and promptly capitalize on them, as well as to spot volatile or threatening situations early and quickly act to defuse them.
TriNet consultants work with providers to establish realistic goals and objectives and to develop workable strategies for attaining them. We also leave a system in place through which providers can continue to be proactive in the future.
TriNet offers the advantage of multi-disciplinary team of professionals to support the development of the strategic financial plan. The TriNet team brings together health care consultants with backgrounds and expertise in strategic planning, finance, physician practices, market research and analysis, operations, reimbursement, and decision support.
TriNet can provide comprehensive strategic financial planning by working with clients to:
- Accurately identify critical, internal and external issues for the provider
- Develop workable, cost-effective strategies and timetables.
- Evaluate the implications of each strategy on other components of the institution
- Identify the necessary financial, operational, management and other resources to support each option.
- Develop a monitoring plan to ensure that the progress on the strategies is evaluated periodically and adjustments are made as dictated by the environment.
- TriNet consultants have completed strategic financial plans for a range of providers including health systems, hospitals, physician practices and home health care organizations.
TriNet consultants have developed planning expertise in the following areas:
- Business plans for new or existing programs
- Business plans for women’s services and expanded models of primary care
- Physician practice plans
- Medical staff development plans
- Primary market assessment
- Financial feasibility studies
- Evaluation of financing alternatives
- Organizational restructuring analyses
- Affiliation and merger analyses
- Evaluation of opportunities in integrated delivery systems
- Managed care strategies and negotiations
- Certificate of Need application development and defense
- Board education and planning