TriNet Healthcare Consultants, Inc. was founded in August, 1990 with the aim of providing a team of talented, highly experienced health care professionals with a broad range of expertise in the health care field to meet the multi-disciplinary needs of our health care clients. TriNet provides a breadth of services that range from the detailed analysis of reimbursement and financial modeling to the broader perspectives of strategic planning and facilitation.
We have built our reputation on working as a part of the client team to develop creative, workable solutions to the multi-faceted issues that they face. We are proud of our reputation for superior quality work and that clients invite us back repeatedly. We know that we produce results that are relevant and readily integrated into the ongoing work and plans of our client institutions; our reports do not sit on shelves – they are used every day. We urge you to call our clients to hear their perspectives. Based on what they have told us, the benefits that TriNet provides include:
- Consistency in meeting or surpassing client expectations for quality of work, completeness of project, depth of analysis and timeliness of project completion.
- Depth of experience and breadth of knowledge in the health care industry coming from over 80 years combined experience in and commitment to the health care field in New England and nationally.
- Ability of TriNet consultants to become integrated members of the client project team while continuing to provide the advantage of an external perspective.
- High level of responsiveness to client needs and desire to “go the extra mile” to make the project outcomes exceptional
- Superior financial skills and the ability to provide financial analysis to support strategies and model opportunities
Within the health care industry, TriNet’s service lines include strategic financial planning, decision support and cost accounting, financial planning and modeling, reimbursement, behavioral health finance and operation, managed care strategies and physician practice analysis. Examples of projects with which we have been involved in the past year include:
- Developed clinical business plans for departments within a teaching hospital
- Examined and evaluated opportunities within a teaching hospital/community hospital relationship
- Worked with a hospital and its medical staff to develop a comprehensive medical staff development plan
- Developed cost accounting studies of all departments within a hospital
- Developed a PHO strategy over ten years resulting in the fair distribution of health care premium between physician, hospital and payor as well as a model for distribution of profit among physicians
- Implemented contract management systems for hospitals
- Examined the financial impact of physician practice acquisitions on a hospital
- Developed a five-year strategic/financial plan using a Decision Support system
- Assisted in the development of an integrated model of primary care
- Developed departmental profit/loss reporting for a teaching hospital
- Developed a business plan for a hospital in financial hardship
- Developed a strategic plan for a multi-hospital system in California
- Examined opportunities and developed plans for debt refinancing for a health care provider
- Analyzed the financial impact of the affiliation between a hospital and a large multi-specialty group practice
- Assisted physicians in the integration of smaller practices into a larger group practice
- Managed multi-specialty group practice for nine months and developed management reporting system and compliance plan
- Assisted in the initial practice startup and on-going assessment of multiple physician practices
- Integrated operating room data into a cost accounting system
Although our clients are primarily in the New England and Mid-Atlantic regions, TriNet consultants have worked in many other states throughout the country and have supplemented our in-depth local knowledge with a national perspective. Our clients cover most sectors of the health care community including hospitals, health systems, small to large physician group practices, long-term care providers, home care organizations and IPA’s and PHO’s.